Dear all Namaste,
First of all, I would like to wish you a Happy Dashain( One of the biggest festival of Nepalese)
On 13 October 2019, I will participate in the Royal Parks half marathon passing by London's world-famous landmarks and crossing four of the capital's Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Green Park, St. James Park and Kensington Gardens in support of "World Child Cancer".
I want to support World Child Cancer on its Nobel cause by raising a small amount of funds.
Over 300,000 children worldwide develop cancer each year. If the illness is detected early enough, many of these children can be cured - as many as 80% of children with cancer in the developed world survive. However, in developing countries, survival rates can be as low as 10%. In addition, many children are dying without effective pain relief.
The following highlights just the small ways your contribution will be used:
• £25 funds accurate diagnosis for 10 children in Bangladesh
• £50 pays for life-saving chemotherapy for a child in Ghana
• £100 could support accurate diagnosis for 5 children with cancer in Cameroon
• £200 covers the salary of a nurse on a children's cancer ward in Cameroon for a month
• £300 covers the cost of a play-worker on a children's cancer ward in Myanmar for a year
Your small contribution could make a great impact on the lives of children suffering from cancer.
Many thanks for your generous support.